learn photography your own way
with One-On-One Mentoring In Adelaide, South Australia
Unlike most photography courses, these one-on-one photography classes give you the opportunity to ask only the questions that are relevant to you. A chance to hang out with one of Adelaide's leading wedding photographers and learn through doing at a stunning location in South Australia. Each one-on-one photography mentoring class includes:
- 30 minutes to hang out and talk all things photography
- 60 minutes shooting at one of Sarah's favourite locations in SA (bring a friend, or we can photograph each other!)
- 30 minutes to follow up after your shoot, receive constructive critique on your work and ask any final questions
What questions can you ask?
Almost anything! It doesn't matter if you're a complete beginner, an intermediate or a budding pro. If you want to learn to take better photos of your kids, improve your hobby skills or build on your current semi-professional knowledge. Sarah specialises in natural light wedding and portrait photography, and has years of experience working with many different types of lighting conditions. She's willing to walk you through all the manual functions of your camera, how to read and measure light, how to achieve a light, bright and airy look, how to build a business, how to build a tight brand, how to interact with people, editing tricks and tips and more.
What Should You Bring?
Ideally you will bring:
- a camera that can be used in manual mode (and at least one lens)
- a note book and pen
- if you have one, bring your laptop and Lightroom/Photoshop so we can play with your photos
- an open mind and a head full of questions
- 1 friend (they can have an interest in photography as well, or come along simply to model for us)
Sarah will also bring her cameras and tools to show you specific features also.
Want to book a group Session?
Do you have a group of 3+ people who would be interested in a discounted group mentoring session lasting up to 8 hours? Please get in touch and we can arrange a group mentoring session to suit you! xx